The Knights of Columbus is sponsoring a dinner program in Remembrance of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. at 6:30 p.m. Jan. 18 at the Knights of Columbus Hall on Farm-to-Market 2657 in Copperas Cove. The speaker is Reggie Samuels. The evening includes singing by the St. Joseph Gospel Choir followed by dinner. The cost is $15 per person. Limited seating is available. Purchase tickets by Friday. Call Ira Brand at 254-247-7524 or John Trahan at 254-542-3093. Tickets also are available at the Holy Family Catholic Church office.
- Retired Gen. Robert Shoemaker dies at 93
- Killeen man gets life sentence
- Killeen man arrested after boating incident kills girl, maims father
- Bell County justice of the peace arraigns own son
- Woman indicted in hit-and-run
- Boat driver allegedly admits he couldn’t see behind the boat
- County appraisers cut sky-high property value increases in surprise move
- 2017 Independence Day celebrations around the Killeen-Fort Hood area
- Woman airlifted after shooting to hospital with life-threatening injuries, police say
- Residents: Gen. Shoemaker’s death leaves void
The Central Texas-Fort Hood Chapter of the Association of the U.S. Army will host a general membership meeting at 6 p.m. July 12 at Big Hoss BBQ, 9502 E. Trimmier Road.
Central Texas College will host a tailfin tailgate called Friday Night Flights on Friday at its aviation science hangar at Skylark Field in Killeen.