The Knights of Columbus is sponsoring a dinner program in Remembrance of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. at 6:30 p.m. Jan. 18 at the Knights of Columbus Hall on Farm-to-Market 2657 in Copperas Cove. The speaker is Reggie Samuels. The evening includes singing by the St. Joseph Gospel Choir followed by dinner. The cost is $15 per person. Limited seating is available. Purchase tickets by Friday. Call Ira Brand at 254-247-7524 or John Trahan at 254-542-3093. Tickets also are available at the Holy Family Catholic Church office.
- Killeen woman who posted about Hobby Lobby cotton speaks out
- 'Please remove this décor' post on Hobby Lobby’s Facebook page is getting a lot of attention
- Soldier treated, released after shooting
- KISD teacher charged with solicitation of a minor
- Killeen police identify pedestrian struck and killed by car
- KPD identifies homicide victim in Tuesday shooting
- Auto-pedestrian accident in Killeen leaves 1 injured, causes delays
- Cove teen dies from injuries in car wreck
- 1 dead after Killeen shooting
- Killeen man arrested on assault charges
The city will host a public opening celebration for the Brookhaven/Rancier Sidewalk Project at 10 a.m. Thursday behind Brookhaven Elementary School on Haven Drive, according to a release.
The Central Texas Council of Governments is holding a public meeting Wednesday to discuss the Nolan Creek Flood Protection Study and is asking for public input.