COPPERAS COVE — Casa Ole’ restaurant was evacuated Thursday night and remained closed Friday due to a small fire that occurred in an electrical box in the kitchen.
The Copperas Cove Fire Department was dispatched at 10:10 p.m. to the restaurant on U.S. Highway 190. Three fire engines, two ambulances and one command unit responded to the call, according to a fire department news release.
You must login to view the full content on this page.
Or, use your linked account:
Contact Kristi Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org or (254) 501-7548