TEMPLE — Failure to use his turn signal put a Taylor man in Bell County Jail on Monday, where he remained until he was released Tuesday afternoon for time served, according to jail records. Police answered a domestic disturbance call in the 700 block of East Downs Avenue on Monday. An alleged altercation happened between family or household members, and a man left the scene, according to a police report. Police stopped the man a short time later in the 700 block of East Downs Avenue for a traffic violation and arrested him, according to the report.
- Retired Gen. Robert Shoemaker dies at 93
- Bell County justice of the peace arraigns own son
- Killeen man arrested after boating incident kills girl, maims father
- Woman airlifted after shooting to hospital with life-threatening injuries, police say
- Woman indicted in hit-and-run
- Police report shots fired near Maxdale Elementary School
- County appraisers cut sky-high property value increases in surprise move
- 2017 Independence Day celebrations around the Killeen-Fort Hood area
- Suspect not indicted in former Shoemaker football player’s death
- Series filmed at Fort Hood to air in September
Central Texas College will host a tailfin tailgate called Friday Night Flights on Friday at its aviation science hangar at Skylark Field in Killeen.
The Texas Department of Public Safety is backtracking on a plan to cut open hours at 11 of the state’s most popular driver’s license offices.