TEMPLE — Failure to use his turn signal put a Taylor man in Bell County Jail on Monday, where he remained until he was released Tuesday afternoon for time served, according to jail records. Police answered a domestic disturbance call in the 700 block of East Downs Avenue on Monday. An alleged altercation happened between family or household members, and a man left the scene, according to a police report. Police stopped the man a short time later in the 700 block of East Downs Avenue for a traffic violation and arrested him, according to the report.
- Fort Hood soldier charged with sex crime
- Killeen man charged with aggravated assault
- Killeen police: 2 arrested after setting up victim on internet dating site
- Police: Victim in critical condition after shooting
- The Latest: Trump to hold press conference in DC Monday
- After years of talk, grass is the main thing growing for La Cascata
- Civilian contractor layoffs in September for Fort Hood
- KISD warns of sports memorabilia company making calls in Killeen
- Clerk in critical condition after Killeen stabbing
- Man charged with domestic violence after fourth incident at home
W.S. Young Drive, from U.S. Highway 190/Interstate 14 to Bacon Ranch Road, and Lowes Boulevard at W.S. Young Drive, are experiencing intermittent lane closures for paving and pavement marking activities, according to a Killeen news release.
Luke A. Nichter, a professor at Texas A&M University–Central Texas in Killeen, was awarded a $50,400 grant to research and write a biography on Henry Cabot Lodge Jr.