TEMPLE — Failure to use his turn signal put a Taylor man in Bell County Jail on Monday, where he remained until he was released Tuesday afternoon for time served, according to jail records. Police answered a domestic disturbance call in the 700 block of East Downs Avenue on Monday. An alleged altercation happened between family or household members, and a man left the scene, according to a police report. Police stopped the man a short time later in the 700 block of East Downs Avenue for a traffic violation and arrested him, according to the report.
- Driver zips through Fort Hood gate while being chased by police
- Armed robbers hit Killeen Subway
- Man who shot intruder faced four potential burglars
- Teenager killed by train in Copperas Cove
- Pedestrian struck by multiple vehicles in Killeen was a fugitive on the run
- Man found dead in Morgan's Point Resort
- Can food trucks, local vendors help solve KISD lunch issues?
- Marvin Guy case gets national attention
- Network of influence: Does campaign funding benefit special interests?
- Woman assaulted early Tuesday morning on Stan Schlueter
Ofelia Miramontez has been named the Killeen Police Department’s new special projects coordinator and public affairs officer, KPD announced Friday. Read more
An accident that occurred just before midnight Saturday in the westbound lane of U.S. Highway 190 left an unidentified man in critical condition after he was hit by numerous vehicles, according to a news release from the Killeen Police Department. Read more