BELTON — The Scott & White College of Nursing at the University of Mary Hardin-Baylor will hold its Nursing Capstone Symposium from 9 a.m. to noon and 1 to 3:30 p.m. Monday in the Weir Lecture Hall of the Isabelle Rutherford Meyer Nursing Education Center on the UMHB campus. This event is free and open to the public and gives nursing students a chance to showcase their projects.
- 'Please remove this décor' post on Hobby Lobby’s Facebook page is getting a lot of attention
- Killeen woman who posted about Hobby Lobby cotton speaks out
- Soldier treated, released after shooting
- KKK fliers circulated through Killeen neighborhoods
- 1 dead after Killeen shooting
- KISD teacher charged with solicitation of a minor
- Killeen police identify pedestrian struck and killed by car
- KPD identifies homicide victim in Tuesday shooting
- Auto-pedestrian accident in Killeen leaves 1 injured, causes delays
- Killeen man arrested on assault charges
The Evangelism Ministry of Excellent Covenant Powerhouse Ministries will host “Praise in the Excellent Spirit” from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. Saturday at Big Oaks Estates Mobile Home Park at 521 E. Veterans Memorial Blvd., Harker Heights.
Middle school and high school students and parents are invited to the Killeen Independent School District’s first college and career night from 5:30 to 8 p.m. Tuesday at the Killeen Civic and Conference Center.
The Celebrate Killeen Committee is hosting Holiday Under the Stars Dec. 1 and 2 and the 55th annual Christmas Parade Dec. 9. Applications are now open for participants in both events.
Killeen’s Youth Advisory Commission will host the 21st annual Youth Conference from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Sept. 30 at Killeen Community Center, 2201 E. Veterans Memorial Blvd. This marks the first year the event is open to the public. There is no fee to attend.
Veterans of Foreign Wars District 14 commander Lora Land, Post 9191, and VFW Auxiliary president JoJo Kilgore, Post 4008, will host a district meeting Saturday at VFW Post 3892 in Harker Heights.