BELTON — The Scott & White College of Nursing at the University of Mary Hardin-Baylor will hold its Nursing Capstone Symposium from 9 a.m. to noon and 1 to 3:30 p.m. Monday in the Weir Lecture Hall of the Isabelle Rutherford Meyer Nursing Education Center on the UMHB campus. This event is free and open to the public and gives nursing students a chance to showcase their projects.
- Retired Gen. Robert Shoemaker dies at 93
- Bell County justice of the peace arraigns own son
- Killeen man arrested after boating incident kills girl, maims father
- Woman airlifted after shooting to hospital with life-threatening injuries, police say
- Woman indicted in hit-and-run
- Police report shots fired near Maxdale Elementary School
- 2017 Independence Day celebrations around the Killeen-Fort Hood area
- Over half of 2016 Bell County new foreclosures tied to VA loans
- Suspect not indicted in former Shoemaker football player’s death
- Series filmed at Fort Hood to air in September
Central Texas College will host a tailfin tailgate called Friday Night Flights on Friday at its aviation science hangar at Skylark Field in Killeen.
The Texas Department of Public Safety is backtracking on a plan to cut open hours at 11 of the state’s most popular driver’s license offices.