- By the numbers
- 9 cents is the increase Copperas Cove residents are proposed to experience per 1,000 gallons of water used.
- 3 cents is the increase all Copperas Cove sewer customers are proposed to experience per 1,000 gallons of water used.
- 25 cents is the increase Copperas Cove residents are proposed to experience for monthly garbage collection per container.
- $4.5 is the rate increase Copperas Cove businesses are expected to realize for twice-a-week pickup for a 96-gallon container.
- $5.8 is the rate increase for a 3-cubic-yard commercial Dumpster to be picked up once a week.
Source: City of Copperas Cove
Posted: Friday, August 9, 2013 4:30 am
Posted on Aug 9, 2013
COPPERAS COVE — Several fees for city services are proposed to increase in fiscal year 2014 to offset growing costs for those amenities.
Treatment of raw water and testing of treated sewer water continues to cost more as do other services, said Ryan Haverlah, the city’s budget director.
Or, use your
Contact Mason W. Canales at firstname.lastname@example.org or (254) 501-7474
Friday, August 9, 2013 4:30 am.