Area police reports indicated:
- A burglary of a habitation was reported at 9:14 a.m. Wednesday in the 1500 block of North Eighth Street.
- A burglary of a habitation with forced entry was reported at 11:30 p.m. Wednesday in the 1000 block of North Fourth Street.
- An assault by contact was reported at 12:40 a.m. Wednesday in the 100 block of West Central Texas Expressway.
- Possession of drug paraphernalia was reported at 3:04 a.m. Wendesday in the 500 block of West Avenue C.
- Failure to identify fugitive was reported at 6:30 a.m. Wednesday in the 1700 block of Joy Drive.
- An assault with bodily injury was reported at 7:22 a.m. Wednesday in the 1000 block of North 12th Street.
- An assault by contact was reported at 8:21 a.m. Wednesday in the 200 block of Garrison Avenue.
- Driving while license suspended, revoked, canceled or denied was reported at 10:35 a.m. Wednesday in the 300 block of Root Avenue.
- A theft, misdemeanor shoplifting, was reported at noon Wednesday in the 1400 block of Lowes Boulevard.
- An assault by contact was reported at 2:20 p.m. Wednesday in the 1300 block of 18th Street.
- An assault by threat was reported at 2:20 p.m. Wednesday in the 3200 block of East Central Texas Expressway.
- Unlawful carrying of weapons was reported at 3:39 p.m. Wednesday in the 2500 block of Trimmier Road.
- Criminal mischief was reported at 4:13 p.m. Wednesday in the 1300 block of Covey Lane.
- An assault by threat was reported at 4:13 p.m. Wednesday in the 5000 block of Lions Gate Lane.
- An assault with bodily injury was reported at 5 p.m. Wednesday in the 4500 block of Blueduck Drive.
- An assault with bodily injury was reported at 5:20 p.m. Wednesday in the 1900 block of Bacon Ranch Road.
- Illegal dumping was reported at 6:45 p.m. Wednesday in the 400 block of South Roy Reynolds Drive.
- An assault on a public servant was reported at 10:10 p.m. Wednesday in the 3300 block of Community Boulevard.
- Interference with emergency communication was reported at 11 p.m. Wednesday in the 2100 block of Tahoe Court.
- Possession of marijuana, less than 2 ounces, was reported at 11:29 p.m. Wednesday at the intersection of East Stan Schlueter Loop and Trimmier Road.
- Debit card abuse was reported at 12:56 a.m. Wednesday in the 1600 block of Walker Place Boulevard.
- A theft of handicap rails and toilet paper dispenser was reported at 11:04 a.m. Wednesday in the 1200 block of West Avenue B.
- A theft of a license plate was reported at 2:24 p.m. Wednesday in the 1100 block of Sherry Lane.
Contact Rolana Frank at firstname.lastname@example.org or (254) 501-7557