Area police reports indicated:
- A theft of currency was reported at 3:09 a.m. Wednesday in the 200 block of Sherwood Avenue.
- A theft of currency and miscellaneous home appliances was reported at 9:18 a.m. Wednesday in the 400 block of Northern Dove Lane.
- A theft of currency was reported at 2:21 p.m. Wednesday in the 800 block of Industrial Avenue.
- A theft of a cellphone was reported at 6:23 p.m. Wednesday in the 500 block of North Seventh Street.
- Possession of a controlled substance was reported at 12:54 a.m. Wednesday in the 600 block of Indian Trail.
- An assault with bodily injury was reported at 12:05 a.m. Wednesday in the 5100 block of Fawn Drive.
- A burglary of a vehicle was reported at 1 a.m. Wednesday in the 4800 block of Rainbow Circle.
- Driving while intoxicated was reported at 1:19 a.m. Wednesday in the 2300 block of Florence Road.
- Driving while intoxicated was reported at 3:43 a.m. Wednesday at the intersection of Creek Place Drive and South Fort Hood Street.
- Possession of dangerous drugs was reported at 9:46 a.m. Wednesday in the 3300 block of Community Boulevard.
- An assault with bodily injury was reported at 11 a.m. Wednesday in the 4300 block of Lake Road.
- A misdemeanor theft was reported at 1 p.m. Wednesday in the 2200 block of Elkins Circle.
- A theft, misdemeanor shoplifting, was reported at 2 p.m. Wednesday in the 1400 block of Lowes Boulevard.
- Criminal trespass was reported at 4:27 p.m. Wednesday in the 500 block of North 38th Street.
- An assault by contact was reported at 5:25 p.m. Wednesday in the 2800 block of Tucker Drive.
- Driving while license suspended was reported at 8:06 p.m. Wednesday in the 1300 block of Estes Drive.
- Possession of marijuana, less than 2 ounces, was reported at 9:03 p.m. Wednesday in the 600 block of 22nd Street.
- Deadly conduct, discharge of firearm toward habitation, building or person was reported at 10:10 p.m. Wednesday in the 3100 block of Gus Drive.
- An assault with bodily injury was reported at 11:42 p.m. Wednesday in the 3900 block of Gus Drive.