Area police reports indicated:
- Disorderly conduct was reported at 1 a.m. Monday in the 700 block of Wolf Street.
- A burglary of a habitation, forced entry, was reported at 7:30 a.m. Monday in the in the 1900 block of Clairidge Avenue.
- A theft by fraud was reported at 9:30 a.m. Monday in the 1400 block of Lowes Boulevard.
- An aggravated assault with other dangerous weapon was reported at 9:30 a.m. Monday in the 800 block of East Central Texas Expressway.
- An assault with bodily injury was reported at 4 p.m. Monday in the 900 block of East Avenue G.
- Possession of drug paraphernalia was reported at 4:52 p.m. Monday at the intersection of Rancier Avenue and W.S. Young Drive.
- Criminal mischief was reported at 9:20 p.m. Monday in the 1100 block of Willow Springs Road.
- A forgery was reported at 9:30 p.m. Monday in the 2500 block of Trimmier Road.
- Driving while license suspended, revoked, canceled or denied was reported at 10:13 p.m. Monday in the 100 block of South Eighth Street.
- Criminal mischief was reported at 12:35 a.m. Monday in the 2200 block of West U.S. Highway 190.
- An attempted robbery was reported at 5:17 a.m. Monday in the 2000 block of West Avenue B.
- Criminal mischief and a theft were reported at 10:19 a.m. Monday in the 700 block of North Second Street.
- A theft was reported at 11:28 a.m. Monday in the 2400 block of Cavalry Court.
- A theft was reported at 3:20 p.m. Monday in the 1300 block of Falcon Trail.
- An assault by contact- family violence and criminal mischief were reported at 8:43 p.m. Monday in the 800 block of Industrial Avenue.
- Continuous violence against family and criminal trespass were reported at 10:59 p.m. Monday in the 600 block of Cedar Drive.
- A theft was reported at 3:43 p.m. Monday in the 2000 block of Heights Drive.
- A theft was reported at 4:45 p.m. Monday in the 2000 block of Heights Drive.
- A theft of property was reported at 5:50 p.m. Monday in the 1000 block of Indian Trail.
- An assault against an elderly or disabled individual was reported at 9:38 p.m. Monday in the 100 block of West Mark Road.
- Possession of marijuana, less than 2 ounces, was reported at 2:16 a.m. Tuesday in the 800 block of Halona Drive.
Compiled by Kayla Bouchard and Brittany Sodic