Area police reports indicated:
- A theft was reported at 10:23 a.m. Saturday in the 2100 block of South W.S. Young Drive.
- An assault on a public servant was reported at 3:50 p.m. Saturday in the 1700 block of White Avenue.
- A theft was reported at 2:30 p.m. Saturday in the 2500 block of East Business U.S. Highway 190.
- A burglary of a vehicle was reported at 3:30 p.m. Saturday in the 200 block of Robert Griffin III Boulevard.
- An assault with bodily injury-family violence was reported at 4:16 p.m. Saturday in the 200 block of Northern Dove Lane.
- Two counts of assault with bodily injury-family violence were reported at 8:08 p.m. Saturday in the 1300 block of Briscoe Court.