Area police reports indicated:
- An assault with bodily injury was reported at 12:05 a.m. Tuesday in the 2000 block of Agate Drive.
- A burglary of a habitation was reported at 9:30 a.m. Tuesday in the 2000 block of Coach Drive.
- Criminal trespass was reported at 9:49 a.m. Tuesday in the 200 block of East Rancier Avenue.
- A misdemeanor theft was reported at 11:44 a.m. Tuesday in the 4300 block of Fremont Drive.
- An assault with bodily injury was reported at 12:18 p.m. Tuesday in the 5700 block of Dan Drive.
- A theft, misdemeanor shoplifting, was reported at 1:07 p.m. Tuesday in the 3300 block of East Rancier Avenue.
- An assault with bodily injury was reported at 1:17 p.m. Tuesday in the 1200 block of Industrial Boulevard.
- Harassment by telephone was reported at 3:51 p.m. Tuesday in the 1900 block of Dickens Drive.
- Failure to comply with requirements upon striking attended vehicle was reported at 4:26 p.m. Tuesday in the 1400 block of Lowes Boulevard.
- A misdemeanor theft was reported at 5 p.m. Tuesday in the 2100 block of South W.S. Young Drive.
- An assault by contact was reported at 5:04 p.m. Tuesday in the 800 block of South Fort Hood Street.
- A residential burglary was reported at 7 p.m. Tuesday in the 1000 block of Circle Drive.
- Driving while intoxicated was reported at 7:45 p.m. Tuesday in the 3900 block of Trimmier Road.
- An assault with bodily injury was reported at 11:06 p.m. Tuesday in the 2000 block of East Veterans Memorial Boulevard.
- A theft of gas was reported at 6:01 p.m. Tuesday in the 500 block of East Knight’s Way.
- A theft of a motorcycle and vehicle charger was reported at 7:41 a.m. Tuesday in the 2900 block of Sunflower Trail.
- A burglary of a residence and theft of a firearm was reported at 2:52 p.m. Tuesday in the 900 block of Dryden Avenue.
- A theft of a firearm was reported at 5:31 p.m. Tuesday in the 500 block of Mary Street.
- A theft of currency was reported at 5:44 p.m. Tuesday in the 500 block of Hackberry Street.
- A theft of a dog from a residence was reported at 6:43 p.m. Tuesday in the 100 block of West Anderson Avenue.
Contact Rolana Frank at firstname.lastname@example.org or (254) 501-7557