Area police reports indicated:
- Possession of marijuana, less than 2 ounces, was reported at 1:50 a.m. Sunday at the intersection of North 38th Street and Atkinson Avenue.
- Unlawful carrying of weapons was reported at 10:15 a.m. Sunday in Interstate 14.
- An assault with bodily injury was reported at noon Sunday in the 1600 block of East Central Texas Expressway.
- Criminal mischief was reported at 3:33 p.m. Sunday in the 1200 block of South Fort Hood Street.
- An assault with bodily injury was reported at 5:19 p.m. Sunday in the 1000 block of Houston Street.
- Driving while intoxicated was reported at 9:35 p.m. Sunday in the 1000 block of South W. S. Young Drive.
- Forgery was reported at 10:07 p.m. Sunday in the 100 block of East Veterans Memorial Boulevard.
- An assault with bodily injury was reported at 11:20 p.m. Sunday in the 1500 block of White Avenue.
- A theft was reported at 11:58 a.m. Sunday in the 1100 block of Marlee Circle.
- An assault by contact-family violence was reported at 4:20 p.m. Sunday in the 800 block of Michelle Drive.
- Unauthorized use of a motor vehicle was reported at 5:54 p.m. Sunday in the 100 block of Cedar Grove Loop.
- A burglary of a building was reported at 6:30 p.m. Sunday in the 900 block of West Business U.S. Highway 190.
- Credit card abuse was reported at 11:43 a.m. Friday in the 200 block of East Central Texas Expressway.
- A theft of property was reported at 1:24 p.m. Friday in the 300 block of East Knight’s Way.
- Possession of drug paraphernalia and a theft of property were reported at 2:01 p.m. Friday in the 2000 block of Heights Drive.
- Harassment was reported at 9:48 a.m. Saturday in the 300 block of West Valley Road.