Area police reports indicated:
- Burglary of a habitation with no forced entry was reported at 7:30 a.m. Tuesday in the 4700 block of Passion Flower Loop.
- Burglary of a habitation with forced entry was reported at 8 a.m. Tuesday in the 3800 block of Woodrow Drive.
- An assault with bodily injury was reported at 11 a.m. Tuesday in the 2700 block of Willow Springs Road.
- Failure to identify was reported at 11:40 a.m. Tuesday in the 1000 block of North W.S. Young Drive.
- A misdemeanor theft was reported at 12:45 p.m. Tuesday in the 2800 block of East Central Texas Expressway.
- A forgery was reported at 1:45 p.m. Tuesday in the 1300 block of East Central Texas Expressway.
- Burglary of a habitation with forced entry was reported at 2:30 p.m. Tuesday in the 4700 block of Passion Flower Loop.
- Failure to identify was reported at 3 p.m. Tuesday in the 2000 block of Sandstone Drive.
- Recovered stolen property from other jurisdiction was reported at 3:25 p.m. Tuesday at the intersection of Cliffside Drive and Ledgestone Drive.
- An aggravated assault with other dangerous weapon was reported at 4:57 p.m. Tuesday in the 2800 block of South W.S. Young Drive.
- Theft of one firearm was reported at 6 p.m. Tuesday in the 3400 block of Saul Drive.
- A misdemeanor theft, shoplifting, was reported at 7:15 p.m. Tuesday in the 1400 block of Lowes Boulevard.
- Fraudulent use and possession of identifying information was reported at 2:07 p.m. Tuesday in the 1200 block of Phil Avenue.
- A theft was reported at 7:22 p.m. Tuesday in the 200 block of Hickory Circle.
- Public intoxication was reported at 5:37 p.m. Tuesday in the 1600 block of Dakota Trace.
- Display of expired license plate was reported at 8:03 p.m. Tuesday in the 1500 block of Shoshoni Trail.