Area police reports indicated:
- Unreasonable noise was reported at 12:09 a.m. Wednesday in the 400 block of North 12th Street.
- A robbery was reported at 12:10 a.m. Wednesday in the 1700 block of Terrace Drive.
- An assault by contact was reported at 12:35 a.m. Wednesday in the 1000 block of Hall Avenue.
- An assault with bodily injury was reported at 1 a.m. Wednesday in the 800 block of Duncan Avenue.
- An assault with bodily injury was reported at 1 a.m. Wednesday in the 3900 block of Old Farm-to-Market 440.
- A theft, misdemeanor shoplifting, was reported at 4:40 a.m. Wednesday in the 1000 block of Willow Springs Road.
- A burglary of a building with forced entry was reported at 6:11 a.m. Wednesday in the 1900 block of Veterans Memorial Boulevard.
- A burglary of a vehicle was reported at 6:43 a.m. Wednesday in the 1200 block of Fox Creek Drive.
- A burglary of a vehicle was reported at 7:05 a.m. Wednesday in the 1300 block of Saddle Drive.
- A burglary of a habitation was reported at 8 a.m. Wednesday in the 4500 block of Breckenridge Drive.
- A misdemeanor theft was reported at 9:51 a.m. Wednesday in the 900 block of Gary Loop.
- Hindering apprehension or prosecution was reported at 11:02 a.m. Wednesday in the 1900 block of Sunset Street.
- A burglary of a building with forced entry was reported at 1:45 p.m. Wednesday in the 2500 block of Bacon Ranch Road.
- A theft of a game system was reported at 4:58 p.m. Wednesday in the 900 block of Hill Street.
- An attempted burglary of a residence was reported at 8:46 p.m. Wednesday in the 1100 block of Travis Circle.
Contact Rolana Frank at email@example.com or (254) 501-7557