Area police reports indicated:
- Harassment by telephone was reported at 1:03 a.m. Monday in the 1600 block of Leader Drive.
- Driving with license suspended, revoked, canceled or denied was reported at 1:17 a.m. Monday at the intersection of South Fort Hood Street and West Elms Road.
- Possession of a controlled substance was reported at 1:40 a.m. Monday in the 2100 block of Schorn Drive.
- Burglary of a habitation with forced entry was reported at 7:30 a.m. Monday in the 800 block of West Hallmark Avenue.
- Burglary of a habitation was reported at 7 p.m. Monday in the 600 block of Parmer Avenue.
- Criminal trespass and possession of a controlled substance were reported at 8:16 a.m. Monday in the 300 block of East Knights Way.
- A theft was reported at 8:49 p.m. Monday in the 2000 block of Heights Drive.
- A theft was reported at 1:37 a.m. Monday in the 1800 block of Martin Luther King Drive.
- An assault with bodily injury-family violence was reported at 1:09 p.m. Monday in the 300 block of Town Square Shopping Center.
- A theft was reported at 3:25 p.m. Monday in the 400 block of South 25th Street.
- Credit card abuse was reported at 5:07 p.m. Monday in the 2700 block of Veterans Avenue.
- An assault with bodily injury-family violence was reported at 8:23 p.m. Monday in the 1200 block of Urbantke Lane.
- A theft was reported at 10:22 p.m. Monday in the 300 block of West Washington Avenue.