Area police reports indicated:
- A burglary of a residence was reported at 6:30 a.m. Tuesday in the 1900 block of Bacon Ranch Road in Killeen.
- A burglary of a building was reported at 7:18 a.m. Tuesday in the 500 block of West Avenue F in Copperas Cove.
- A possession of a controlled substance was reported at 11:29 a.m. Tuesday in the 1700 block of East Veterans Memorial Boulevard in Killeen.
- A burglary of a residence was reported at 11:40 a.m. Tuesday in the 1000 block of North 12th Street in Killeen.
- A theft by deception was reported at 12:36 p.m. Tuesday in the 700 block of South Third Street in Copperas Cove.
- A theft was reported at 1:40 p.m. Tuesday in the 1000 block of Alexander Street in Killeen.
- Credit card abuse was reported at 4:12 p.m. Tuesday in the 2800 block of Wisteria Lane in Killeen.
- A theft of service was reported at 4:53 p.m. Tuesday in the 1600 block of East Central Texas Expressway in Killeen.
Contact Rolana Frank at email@example.com or (254) 501-7557