Area police reports indicated:
- A burglary of a habitation with intent to commit another felony was reported at 1 a.m. Sunday in the 2600 block of Bermuda Drive.
- The theft of a vehicle was reported at 1 a.m. Sunday in the 4600 block of Ledgestone Drive.
- Misdemeanor shoplifting was reported at a business at 3:11 a.m. Sunday in the 3600 block of Clear Creek Road.
- A robbery was reported at 3:40 a.m. Sunday in the 4800 block of Westcliff Road.
- Interference with an emergency request for assistance was reported at 12:24 p.m. Sunday in the 400 block of West Green Avenue.
- A city warrant for arrest was issued by Killeen police at 5:19 p.m. Sunday in the 2900 block of Illinois Avenue.
- An assault with bodily injury was reported at 9:43 a.m. Sunday in the 1000 block of Park Avenue.
- The possession of an alcoholic beverage in a motor vehicle was reported at 1:51 p.m. Sunday in the 1400 block of East Business U.S. Highway 190.
- An arrest on a charge of possession of marijuana under 2 ounces was made at 7:25 a.m. Sunday in the 900 block of South Fifth Street.
- An arrest on a charge of possession of marijuana under 2 ounces was made at 10:12 a.m. Sunday in the 100 block of East Avenue A.
- An accident was reported at 10:53 a.m. Sunday in the 1000 block of Industrial Avenue.
- A welfare concern was reported at 5:26 p.m. Sunday in the 1100 block of Randa Street.
Blotter information from Harker Heights was unavailable Monday.