Area police reports indicated:
- Possession of controlled substance was reported at 12:41 a.m. Thursday in the 4900 block of Farm-to-Market 439 Loop.
- A felony theft was reported at 10:30 a.m. Thursday in the 2100 block of South W.S. Young Drive.
- Burglary of habitation with forced entry was reported at 11 a.m. Thursday in the 200 block of West Green Avenue.
- Possession of marijuana, under 2 ounces, was reported at 1:51 p.m. Thursday in the 1100 block of West Stan Schlueter Loop.
- A misdemeanor theft, shoplifting, was reported at 2:52 p.m. Thursday in the 2500 block of East Central Texas Expressway.
- Failure to stop and give information to attended vehicle was reported at 4:25 p.m. Thursday in the 1100 block of South Fort Hood Street.
- Possession of drug paraphernalia was reported at 7:45 p.m. Thursday in the 1700 block of North Gray Street.
- Theft from a person was reported at 8 p.m. Thursday at the intersection of Bridgewood Drive and Jack Barnes Avenue.
- An aggravated assault with a firearm was reported at 10:15 p.m. Thursday in the 1100 block of Leslie Circle.
- Criminal mischief was reported at 8:31 a.m. Thursday in the 900 block of Dryden Avenue.
- Fraudulent use and possession of identifying information was reported at 10:53 a.m. Thursday in the 2400 block of Spirit Dancer Drive.
- Fraudulent use and possession of identifying information and credit card abuse were reported at 2:04 p.m. Thursday in the 1800 block of Martin Luther King Jr. Drive.
- An assault by contact was reported at 2:50 p.m. Thursday in the 400 block of South 25th Street.
- An assault with bodily injury-family violence was reported at 5 p.m. Thursday in the 1300 block of Katelyn Circle.
- An assault by contact-family violence was reported at 7:45 p.m. Thursday in the 1200 block of Urbantke Court.
- Unauthorized use of a vehicle was reported at 3 p.m. Thursday in the 700 block of South Amy Lane.
- A theft was reported at 5:08 p.m. Thursday in the 2000 block of Heights Drive.