Area police reports indicated:
- Criminal mischief was reported at 1 a.m. Monday in the 500 block of Esther Circle.
- Public intoxication was reported at 4:24 a.m. Monday in the 1200 block of Charisse Street.
- Possession of drug paraphernalia was reported at 1:03 a.m. Monday in the 1200 block of West Avenue B.
- Debit card abuse was reported at 4:49 a.m. Monday in the 1300 block of Dryden Avenue.
- A burglary of a vehicle was reported at 6:49 a.m. Monday in the 1500 block of Mattie Drive.
- The violation of a protective order was reported at 12:29 p.m. Monday in the 700 block of South 13th Street.
- Criminal mischief and a theft were reported at 3:09 p.m. Monday in the 1400 block of Linda Lane.
- The burglary of a building was reported at 6:04 p.m. Monday in the 700 block of Traci Drive.
- The sexual assault of a minor was reported at 11:59 p.m. Nov. 12 in the 1500 block of Shoshoni Drive.
- Forgery to defraud or harm another was reported at 2:04 p.m. Monday in the 600 block of Indian Trail.
Compiled by Kayla Bouchard and Brittany Sodic