Area police reports indicated:
- A theft of a vehicle was reported at 11 p.m. Saturday in the 100 block of Daffodil Drive.
- A burglary of habitation with intent to commit other felony was reported at 12:30 p.m. Sunday in the 3500 block of Dustin Court.
- A theft was reported at 7 p.m. Sunday in the 400 block of South Fort Hood Street.
- A burglary of a building with forced entry was reported at 12:50 a.m. Monday in the 800 block of West Rancier Avenue.
- An aggravated assault with a deadly weapon was reported at 8:52 a.m. Sunday in the 1400 block of Virginia Avenue.
- An assault with bodily injury was reported at 12:10 p.m. Sunday in the 1200 block of South 15th Street.
- Fraudulent use and possession of identifying information were reported at 3:23 p.m. Sunday in the 200 block of Judy Lane.
- Criminal mischief was reported at 3:54 p.m. Sunday in the 3400 block of Jacob Street.
- Possession of drug paraphernalia was reported at 5:41 p.m. Sunday at the intersection of West Business U.S. Highway 190 and U.S. Highway 190.
- An assault with bodily injury-family violence and criminal mischief were reported at 9:15 p.m. Sunday in the 600 block of Sunset Lane.
- An assault by contact was reported at 2:08 p.m. Sunday in the 100 block of Dove Lane.
- Speeding 10 percent over the posted speed limit and a theft were reported at 3:56 p.m. Sunday in the 2000 block of Heights Drive.
- A theft of property was reported at 6:30 p.m. Sunday in the 400 block of West Veterans Memorial Boulevard.
- Possession of a controlled substance was reported at 11:13 p.m. Sunday in the 800 block of West Central Texas Expressway.