Area police reports indicated:
- A misdemeanor theft was reported at 9 a.m. Wednesday in the 4000 block of Shellrock Drive.
- An assault with bodily injury was reported at noon Wednesday in the 3300 block of Clear Creek Road.
- An assault by contact was reported at 12:15 p.m. Wednesday in the 4900 block of Greenlee Drive.
- A misdemeanor theft, shoplifting, was reported at 12:38 p.m. Wednesday in the 400 block of South Fort Hood Street.
- A misdemeanor theft, shoplifting, was reported at 12:45 p.m. Wednesday in the 1100 block of West Stan Schlueter Loop.
- Possession of marijuana, under 4 ounces, was reported at 1:53 p.m. Wednesday in the 2200 block of Cascade Drive.
- An assault with bodily injury was reported at 7:15 p.m. Wednesday in the 100 block of East Elms Road.
- An assault with bodily injury was reported at 12:14 a.m. Wednesday in the 100 block of West Anderson Avenue.
- Prohibited sexual conduct was reported at 1:12 p.m. Wednesday in the 300 block of East Avenue E.
- Harassment was reported at 10:52 a.m. Wednesday in the 100 block of East Kathey Road.
- Indecency with a child was reported at 2:01 p.m. Wednesday in the 700 block of Jason Drive.
- A theft was reported at 4 p.m. Wednesday in the 100 block of East Robin Lane.