Area police reports indicated:
- A burglary of a vehicle was reported at 5:30 a.m. Tuesday in the 4600 block of Neta Drive.
- Deadly conduct-discharge of a firearm toward a habitation, person or building was reported at 6 a.m. Tuesday in the 400 block of Crockett Drive.
- A forgery was reported at 6 a.m. Tuesday in the 100 block of East Rancier Avenue.
- A burglary of a habitation, forced entry was reported at 6 a.m. Tuesday in the 2100 block of Jennifer Drive.
- A misdemeanor theft, shoplifting, was reported at 2:30 p.m. Tuesday in the 800 block of East Rancier Avenue.
- Public intoxication was reported at 11:55 p.m. Tuesday in the 600 block of South Fort Hood Street.
- An assault with bodily injury-family violence and an assault by contact-family violence were reported at 8:05 a.m. Tuesday in the 1200 block of South Seventh Street.
- A burglary of a vehicle was reported at 9:30 a.m. Tuesday in the 10 block of Cactus Drive.
- Invasive visual recording was reported at 1:09 p.m. Tuesday in the 400 block of South 25th Street.
- A theft was reported at 1:17 p.m. Tuesday in the 2700 block of East Business U.S. Highway 190.
- A theft was reported at 3:52 p.m. Tuesday in the 400 block of South 25th Street.
- An assault with bodily injury-family violence was reported at 8:24 p.m. Tuesday in the 100 block of Lariat Circle.
- An assault by contact-family violence was reported at 8:57 p.m. Tuesday in the 230 block of Robertstown Road.
Police reports for Tuesday were unavailable.
Compiled by Kayla Bouchard and Brittany Sodic