Area police reports indicated:
- A criminal mischief report was made at 12:01 a.m. Friday in the 400 block of South Second Street.
- A narcotics investigation took place at 9:51 a.m. Friday in the 400 block of South Second Street.
- A report of marijuana possession was made at 11:22 a.m. Friday in the 500 block of North 38th Street.
- A narcotics investigation and report of assault with bodily injury was made at 10:57 p.m. Friday in the 2200 block of Andover Drive.
- The discharge of a firearm and unlawful carrying weapons report was made at 11:21 p.m. Friday in the 2000 block of Coach Drive.
- Two people were arrested a 1:23 a.m. Friday in the 1200 block of East Business Highway 190 on drug related charges.
- A woman was arrested at 5:08 a.m. Friday in the 100 block of East Halstead Avenue for possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of a controlled substance.
- A woman was arrested at 5:36 a.m. Friday in the 200 block of East Avenue E on a theft warrant.
The police department does not provide blotter information on weekends, according to Sgt. Steve Miller.