Area police reports indicated:
- A burglary of a vehicle was reported at 12:01 a.m. Monday in the 2700 block of Trimmier Road.
- A burglary of a building with forced entry was reported at 12:50 a.m. Monday in the 800 block of West Rancier Avenue.
- Criminal trespass was reported at 1:10 a.m. Monday in the 200 block of South 28th Street.
- A misdemeanor theft was reported at 7:30 a.m. Monday in the 1400 block of Lowes Boulevard.
- An assault by contact-family violence was reported at 5:10 a.m. Monday in the 100 block of East Reagan Avenue.
- Criminal mischief was reported at 9:14 a.m. Monday in the 2700 block of Fushia Road.
- A burglary of habitation was reported at 11:55 a.m. Monday in the 900 block of North 19th Street.
- A theft was reported at 3:31 p.m. Monday in the 800 block of Park Avenue.
- Forgery of money was reported at 3:40 p.m. Monday in the 900 block of South Main Street.
- A welfare concern was reported at 6 p.m. Monday in the 500 block of Saunooke Street.