Area police reports indicated:
- A burglary of a vehicle was reported at 12:01 a.m. Thursday in the 800 block of Adela Street.
- Possession of marijuana, less than 2 ounces, was reported at 12:21 a.m. Thursday in the 400 block of South Fort Hood Street.
- Driving while license suspended was reported at 1:08 a.m. Thursday at the intersection of North 10th Street and East Avenue C.
- Driving while intoxicated was reported at 2:07 a.m. Thursday at the intersection of North 10th Street and East Rancier Ave.
- Driving while license suspended, revoked, canceled or denied was reported at 4:13 a.m. Thursday at the intersection of Elkins Avenue and Jacqueline Street.
- An assault with bodily injury was reported at 7:40 a.m. Thursday at the intersection of Goodhue Drive and Wheeler Avenue.
- False statement to obtain property or credit was reported at 8:45 a.m. Thursday in the 2500 block of South W.S. Young Drive.
- An assault with bodily injury was reported at 9:55 a.m. Thursday in the 6200 block of Central Texas College Drive.
- Criminal mischief was reported at 10:45 a.m. Thursday in the 1100 block of College Street.
- A misdemeanor theft was reported at noon Thursday in the 1200 block of Lowes Boulevard.
- An assault by contact was reported at 12:40 p.m. Thursday in the 300 block of Liberty Street.
- An assault with bodily injury was reported at 3:40 p.m. Thursday in the 1800 block of Florence Road.
- Suspected stolen property was reported at 4:20 p.m. Thursday in the 3300 block of Thunder Creek Drive.
- Failure to stop and give information was reported at 5:33 p.m. Thursday in the 200 block of East Veterans Memorial Boulevard.
- A burglary of a habitation with intent to commit another felony was reported at 7:20 p.m. Thursday in the 1900 block of Basalt Drive.
- A theft, less than $50, was reported at 9:30 p.m. Thursday in the 1400 block of Lowes Boulevard.
- An assault with bodily injury was reported at 11:05 p.m. Thursday in the 3300 block of Toledo Drive.