Area police reports indicated:
- An aggravated assault with a firearm was reported at 12:20 a.m. Monday in the 2900 block of Illinois Avenue.
- A theft of a vehicle was reported at 6:20 a.m. Monday in the 300 block of East Dean Avenue.
- An assault with bodily injury was reported at 10:30 a.m. Monday in the 500 block of East Veterans Memorial Boulevard.
- Criminal mischief was reported at 6 p.m. Monday in the 3000 block of Cantabrian Drive.
- A burglary of a residence with intent to commit other felony was reported at 6:10 p.m. Monday in the 300 block of East Bryce Avenue.
- An assault with bodily injury was reported at 11:40 p.m. Monday in the 4600 block of Indigo Drive.
- Criminal mischief was reported at 2:48 a.m. Monday in the 1600 block of Donna Avenue.
- Forgery of money and a theft of food was reported at 3:37 a.m. Monday in the 2000 block of West Avenue B.
- A theft of a trash can was reported at 8:43 a.m. Monday in the 1800 block of Lindsey Drive.
- Driving while license invalid, displaying wrong or fictitious registration and expired license plates was reported at 9:33 a.m. Monday in the 200 block of South Second Street.
- Criminal mischief was reported at 10:12 a.m. Monday in the 300 block of East Avenue E.
- A theft of a 2008 Dodge was reported at 10 a.m. Monday in the 100 block of Horseshoe Drive.
- Reckless damage was reported at 11:38 a.m. Monday in the 1500 block of North Farm-to-Market 116.
- A theft of currency was reported at 11:41 a.m. Monday in the 2500 block of East Business U.S. Highway 190.
- Wrong/fictitious/altered or obstructed license plate was reported at 12:24 p.m. Monday in the 300 block of Erby Avenue.
- Debit card abuse was reported at 1:11 p.m. Monday in the 1200 block of Georgetown Road.
- A theft of currency was reported at 5:53 p.m. Monday in the 500 block of South Seventh Street.
- A theft was reported at 4:11 p.m. Monday in the 2000 block of Heights Drive.
Compiled by Rolana Frank and Jennise Colin Ventura