Area police reports indicated:
- Fraudulent use/possession of identifying information was reported at 11:37 a.m. Thursday in the 200 block of Appaloosa Drive.
- A burglary of a habitation and theft of a firearm were reported at 3:07 p.m. Thursday in the 200 block of Judy Lane.
- Theft of tools valued at more than $10,000 was reported at 3:52 p.m. Thursday in the 700 block of Courtney Lane.
- An aggravated robbery with a firearm was reported at 3:45 a.m. Friday in the 200 block of Central Texas Expressway.
- A burglary of a habitation was reported at 3:24 p.m. Friday in the 500 block of Patton Road.
- An aggravated assault with a knife or cutting instrument was reported at 3 p.m. Friday in the 200 block of Washington Street.
- Theft by fraud was reported at 9:24 a.m. Friday in the 1300 block of Bundrant Drive.
- A burglary of a habitation was reported at 8:35 p.m. Thursday in the 4600 block of Fawn Drive.
- A burglary of a habitation was reported at 10:58 p.m. Thursday in the 2900 block of Illinois Avenue.
Contact Rachael Riley at email@example.com or 254-501-7553