Area police reports indicated:
- A misdemeanor theft was reported at 1 a.m. Wednesday in the 100 block of East Hallmark Avenue.
- Burglary of a habitation with forced entry was reported at noon Wednesday in the 500 block of East Avenue E.
- An assault with bodily injury was reported at 8:42 p.m. Wednesday in the 400 block of South Fort Hood Street.
- Possession of marijuana, under 2 ounces, was reported at 10:27 p.m. Wednesday at the intersection of North 10th Street and East Veterans Memorial Boulevard.
- An assault by contact- family violence was reported at 8:09 a.m. Wednesday in the 1400 block of Janet Lane.
- Forgery of a financial instrument was reported at 8:15 a.m. Wednesday in the 500 block of Dianne Drive.
- A burglary of a building was reported at 8:26 a.m. Wednesday in the 800 block of South Main Street.
- A burglary of a building was reported at 8:58 a.m. Wednesday in the 900 block of Hobby Road.
- Display of a wrong or fictitious license plate was reported at 12:41 p.m. Wednesday in the 100 block of West Business Highway 190.
- An assault with bodily injury was reported at 2:29 p.m. Wednesday in the 500 block of North First Street.
- An attempted burglary of habitation was reported at 5:06 p.m. Wednesday in the 200 block of Carothers Street.
- A theft of property was reported at 9:30 a.m. Wednesday in the 200 block of East Central Texas Expressway.
- Deadly conduct was reported at 10:04 p.m. Wednesday in the 100 block of Bybee Court.