Area police reports indicated:
- Possession of a controlled substance was reported at 12:08 a.m. Sunday in the 3300 block of South Fort Hood Street.
- Driving while intoxicated was reported at 1:51 a.m. Sunday in the 2800 block of South Fort Hood Street.
- A burglary of a vehicle was reported at 2:30 a.m. Sunday in the 800 block of South Fort Hood Street.
- A burglary of habitation with intent to commit other felony was reported at 3:27 a.m. Sunday in the 1300 block of Cavalry Lane.
- An assault of a family member by strangulation or suffocation was reported at 4 a.m. Sunday in the 400 block of Voelter Avenue.
- An assault with bodily injury was reported at 7:50 a.m. Sunday in the 2700 block of Bermuda Drive.
- Possession of marijuana, less than 2 ounces, was reported at 4:46 p.m. Sunday in the 3700 block of Hereford Lane.
- An assault with bodily injury was reported at 7:53 p.m. Sunday in the 4100 block of Beach Ball Drive.
- A misdemeanor theft was reported at 12:30 a.m. Monday in the 2500 block of Trimmier Road.
- A burglary of a vehicle was reported at 2:04 a.m. Monday in the 2600 block of Verbena Loop.
- An assault with bodily injury was reported at 12:24 a.m. Sunday in the 500 block of Redbud Drive.
- A theft was reported at 12:05 p.m. Sunday in the 2700 block of Fushia Road.
- Unauthorized use of a motor vehicle was reported at 8 a.m. Friday in the 2000 block of Indian Trail Drive.
- An assault with bodily injury-family violence and a criminal trespass were reported at 9:29 p.m. Friday in the 200 block of East Robin Lane.
- A terroristic threat against a public servant was reported at 11:34 p.m. Friday in the 500 block of East Veterans Memorial Boulevard.
- A burglary of habitation was reported at 1 a.m. Saturday in the 700 block of South Amy Lane.