Area police reports indicated:
- A misdemeanor theft was reported at 12:35 a.m. Friday in the 1000 block of South W.S. Young Drive.
- Driving while intoxicated was reported at 2 a.m. Friday at the intersection of Stagecoach Road and Bowfield Drive.
- A misdemeanor theft was reported at 2:30 a.m. Friday in the 300 block of East Central Texas Expressway.
- A misdemeanor theft was reported at 2:35 a.m. Friday in the 1000 block of East Central Texas Expressway.
- An assault by contact-family violence was reported at 12:57 a.m. Friday in the 1001 block of Curry Avenue.
- An aggravated assault with a deadly weapon and an assault by contact-family violence were reported at 8:58 a.m. Friday in the 1100 block of South 23rd Street.
- An assault by contact-family violence was reported at 9:59 a.m. Friday in the 2300 block of Boyd Drive.
- An assault with bodily injury-family violence was reported at 8:09 p.m. Friday in the 500 block of North First Street.
Reports were unavailable for Friday.