Area police reports indicated:
- An assault on a public servant was reported at 10:26 a.m. Thursday in the 400 block of South 25th Street.
- Disorderly conduct was reported at 1:57 p.m. Thursday in the 400 block of South 25th Street.
- Credit card abuse was reported at 3:08 p.m. Thursday in the 900 block of South 13th Street.
- Fraudulent use and possession of identifying information was reported at 5:12 p.m. Thursday in the 200 block of Bridle Lane.
- An assault by contact was reported at 6:23 p.m. Thursday in the 500 block of Allen Street.
- A theft of clothing and food was reported at 9:44 p.m. Thursday in the 800 block of North First Street.
- A theft of property was reported at 10:04 a.m. Thursday in the 2000 block of Heights Drive.
- Theft was reported at 1:18 p.m. Thursday in the 900 block of East Knights Way.
Compiled by Jennise Colin Ventura