Area police reports indicated:
- An assault with bodily injury was reported at 1:28 a.m. Tuesday in the 600 block of West Hallmark Avenue.
- A burglary of a habitation with no forced entry was reported at 12:30 p.m. Tuesday in the 4300 block of Teal Drive.
- A misdemeanor theft, shoplifting, was reported at 3:40 p.m. Tuesday in the 1100 block of Stan Schlueter Loop.
- Driving while license suspended, revoked, canceled, or denied was reported at 3:41 p.m. Tuesday in the 2800 block of East Veterans Memorial Boulevard.
- Deadly conduct-discharge of a firearm toward a habitation, building or person was reported at 10:35 p.m. Tuesday in the 1800 block of Kenyon Street.
- Possession of marijuana, less than 2 ounces, was reported at 10:50 p.m. Tuesday in the 100 block of East Elms Road.
- A theft was reported at 1:32 a.m. Tuesday in the 1200 block of East Business U.S. Highway 190.
- A burglary of a vehicle was reported at 8:02 a.m. Tuesday in the 1100 block of Golf Course Road.
- An attempted burglary of a habitation was reported at 8:57 a.m. Tuesday in the 900 block of East South 19th Street.
- Fraudulent use/possession of identifying information was reported at 9:29 a.m. Tuesday in the 800 block of Park Avenue.
- Criminal mischief as reported at 1:42 p.m. Tuesday in the 600 block of West Avenue B.
- A theft was reported at 5:23 p.m. Tuesday in the 600 block of Atkinson Avenue.
- A terroristic threat was reported at 5:29 p.m. Tuesday in the 400 block of West Avenue E.
- Possession of a controlled substance was reported at 11 a.m. Tuesday in the 2400 block of South Loop 121.