Area police reports indicated:
- Criminal mischief was reported at 9 p.m. Tuesday in the 3400 block of Maid Marian Circle. Property was damaged
- A burglary of a habitation was reported at 5:56 p.m. Tuesday in the 4300 block of Jeff Scott Drive.
- Driving while intoxicated was reported at 12:54 a.m. Tuesday in the 5500 block of Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard.
- Possession of drug paraphernalia was reported at 3:29 a.m. Tuesday at the intersection of South 10th Street and East Hallmark Avenue.
- Driving while license suspended, revoked, canceled or denied was reported at 3:56 a.m. Tuesday at the intersection of North 10th Street and Atkinson Avenue.
- An assault with bodily injury was reported at 11 a.m. Tuesday in the 600 block of James Loop.
- An employee theft, misappropriation or misapplication of money was reported at 12:50 p.m. Tuesday in the 5300 block of East Central Texas Expressway.
- Online harassment was reported at 3:58 p.m. Tuesday in the 2500 block of Boyd Avenue.
- Criminal mischief was reported at 3:59 p.m. Tuesday in the 3400 block of Maid Marian Circle.
- An assault with bodily injury was reported at 5 p.m. Tuesday in the 3100 block of Atkinson Avenue.
- Driving while license suspended was reported at 5:30 p.m. Tuesday at the intersection of West Elms Road and Vernice Loop.
- Driving while intoxicated was reported at 6:18 p.m. Tuesday at the intersection of West Central Texas Expressway and Willow Springs Road.
- An assault by contact was reported at 6:41 p.m. Tuesday in the 1100 block of East Central Texas Expressway.
- An assault on a public servant was reported at 7:22 p.m. Tuesday in the 4800 block of East Rancier Avenue.
- Injury to a child was reported at 9:27 a.m. Tuesday.
- A theft of lawn services valued at $1,130 was reported at 5:09 p.m. Thursday in the 2700 block of East U.S. Highway 190.
Contact Rolana Frank at firstname.lastname@example.org or (254) 501-7557