Area police reports indicated:
- Driving while license suspended, revoked, canceled or denied was reported at 12:21 a.m. Wednesday at the intersection of Andover and West Jasper drives.
- Public intoxication was reported at 12:37 a.m. Wednesday in the 1500 block of South Fort Hood Street.
- Driving while intoxicated was reported at 2:04 a.m. Wednesday in the 4700 block of Acorn Creek Trail.
- Driving while intoxicated was reported at 2:28 a.m. Wednesday at the intersection of South 20th Street and East Veterans Memorial Boulevard.
- Driving while license was suspended, revoked, canceled or denied was reported at 10:22 a.m. Wednesday in the 2400 block of Clear Creek Road.
- Public intoxication was reported at 11:40 a.m. Wednesday in the 3000 block of Lake Road.
- A burglary of a building with forced entry was reported at 1:10 p.m. Wednesday in the 500 Block of West Green Avenue.
- A misdemeanor theft was reported at 4:08 p.m. Wednesday in the 1400 block of Lowes Boulevard.
- An assault with bodily injury was reported at 4:40 p.m. Wednesday in the 700 block of West Central Texas Expressway.
- Possession of marijuana, less than 2 ounces, was reported at 5:31 p.m. Wednesday in the 1300 block of Jasper Drive.
- An assault by contact was reported at 5:54 p.m. Wednesday in the 2100 block of South W.S. Young Drive.
- Criminal mischief was reported at 7 p.m. Wednesday in the 5000 block of Whiterock Drive.
- Possession of drug paraphernalia was reported at 7:42 p.m. Wednesday at the intersection of South College Street and West Veterans Memorial Boulevard.
- Criminal mischief was reported at 8 p.m. Wednesday in the 2200 block of Botanical Drive.
- An assault by strangulation was reported at 8:20 p.m. Wednesday in the 4300 block of East Rancier Avenue.
- Driving while intoxicated was reported at 8:24 p.m. Wednesday in the 1600 block of East Stan Schlueter Loop.
- Unauthorized use of a vehicle was reported at 9:10 p.m. Wednesday in the 400 block of Garrison Avenue.
- An assault with bodily injury was reported at 10:31 p.m. Wednesday in the 2200 block of Clear Creek Road.
- An assault by contact was reported at 11:10 p.m. Wednesday in the 1300 block of Becker Drive.
- A theft of city utilities was reported at 9:21 a.m. Wednesday in the 1000 block of Courtney Lane.
- A theft of $3,146 was reported at 9:34 a.m. Wednesday.
- An aggravated sexual assault of a child was reported at 10:37 a.m. Wednesday.
- A theft was reported at 4:15 p.m. Wednesday in the 500 block of East Knight’s Way.
Contact Rolana Frank at email@example.com or (254) 501-7557