Area police reports indicated:
- A misdemeanor theft from a motor vehicle was reported at 12:30 a.m.
- Wednesday in the 100 block of East Elms Road.
- Possession of marijuana, less than 2 ounces, was reported at 12:41 a.m. Wednesday in the 100 block of South 28th Street.
- Failure to identify fugitive was reported at 9:16 a.m. Wednesday in the 200 block of Root Avenue.
- An assault by strangulation was reported at 12:24 a.m. Wednesday in the 2700 block of Alma Drive.
- A theft, misdemeanor shoplifting, was reported at 12:50 p.m. Wednesday in the 4700 block of Trimmier Road.
- A burglary of a vehicle was reported at 1 p.m. Wednesday in the 1300 block of Stephen Drive.
- A theft under $50 was reported at 5:50 p.m. Wednesday in the 1400 block of Lowes Boulevard.
- An assault with bodily injury was reported at 7:15 p.m. Wednesday in the 3600 block of Viewcrest Drive.
- Criminal mischief was reported at 7:25 p.m. Wednesday in the 400 block of Root Avenue.
- An assault with bodily injury was reported at 7:40 p.m. Wednesday in the 1100 block of 18th Street.
- An assault with bodily was reported at 8:30 p.m. Wednesday in the 3300 block of East Rancier Avenue.
- An assault with bodily injury was reported at 10 p.m. Wednesday in the 1900 block of Dickens Drive.
- An assault by contact was reported at 10:47 p.m. Wednesday in the 1700 block of Bristol Drive.
- An assault with bodily injury was reported at 10:47 p.m. Wednesday in the 1700 block of Bristol Drive.
- Possession of marijuana under 2 ounces was reported a 11:27 p.m. Wednesday at the intersection of Cedarhill Drive and Cedarview Circle.
- A burglary of a residence was reported at 4:28 a.m. Wednesday in the 3000 block of Carroll Drive.
- Hoax bombs were reported at 2:43 p.m. Wednesday in the 900 block of Taylor Creek Road.
Contact Rolana Frank at firstname.lastname@example.org or (254) 501-7557