Area police reports indicated:
- An aggravated robbery with a firearm was reported at 1:24 a.m. Tuesday in the 1700 block of Goode Drive.
- A burglary of a coin operated machine was reported at 1:58 a.m. Tuesday in the 2800 block of Lake Drive.
- A burglary of a building was reported at 3 a.m. Tuesday in the 1000 block of South Fort Hood Street.
- Possession of drug paraphernalia was reported at 3:25 a.m. Tuesday in the 1100 block of Greenwood Avenue.
- A burglary of a vehicle was reported at 4 a.m. Tuesday in the 1500 block of Stephen Street.
- An assault with bodily injury was reported at 6:30 a.m. Tuesday in the 2600 block of Natural Lane.
- Criminal mischief was reported at 9:02 a.m. Tuesday in the 2100 block of Sherman Drive.
- Fraudulent use/possession of identifying information was reported at 11:52 a.m. Tuesday in the 2800 block of Cantabrian Drive.
- An assault by contact was reported at 1:42 p.m. Tuesday in the 500 block of East Veterans Memorial Boulevard.
- A misdemeanor theft, shoplifting, was reported at 2:44 p.m. Tuesday in the 2100 block of South W.S. Young Drive.
- Unlawfully carrying weapons was reported at 4:37 p.m. Tuesday at the intersection of Sand Dollar and Indy drives.
- Criminal mischief was reported at 6 p.m. Tuesday in the 2800 block of Kim Drive.
- Driving while intoxicated was reported at 9 p.m. Tuesday in the 1400 block of West Central Texas Expressway.
- Harassment by threat was reported at 9:18 p.m. Tuesday in the 1000 block of Alexander Street.
- Criminal mischief was reported at 11:08 p.m. Tuesday in the 5700 block of Greengate Drive.
- Wrong/fictitious/altered/obscured license plate was reported at 1:59 a.m. Tuesday in the 400 block of Constitution Drive.
- A theft of a hammock was reported at 1:32 p.m. Tuesday in the 2700 block of East Business U.S. Highway 190.
- A theft of gas was reported at 6 p.m. Tuesday in the 2100 block of South Farm-to-Market 116.
- A theft of electronics from a residence was reported at 7:06 p.m. Tuesday in the 2800 block of Ashley Drive.
- A theft of clothing was reported at 7:14 p.m. Tuesday in the 2700 block of East Business U.S. Highway 190.