Area police reports indicated:
- A burglary of a residence was reported at 4:30 p.m. Tuesday in the 1100 block of Old Farm-to-Market 440.
- An attempted aggravated robbery and an aggravated assault with a deadly weapon was reported at 12:13 a.m. Tuesday in the 300 block of Town Square.
- An assault by contact-family violence was reported at 1:16 a.m. Tuesday in the 700 block of West Avenue E.
- A theft of a 2002 Dodge Ram was reported at 7:23 a.m. Tuesday in the 1300 block of Martin Luther King Junior Drive.
- Reckless damage was reported at 12:25 p.m. Tuesday in the 200 block of Robert Griffin III Boulevard.
- Criminal mischief was reported at 2:35 p.m. Tuesday in the 1200 block of East Business U.S. Highway 190.
- A sexual assault was reported at 4:43 p.m. Tuesday.
- Criminal trespass was reported at 8:34 p.m. Tuesday in the 2700 block of East Business U.S. Highway 190.
- An aggravated assault with a deadly weapon and an assault with bodily injury was reported at 11:51 p.m. Tuesday in the 2200 block of Ryan Drive.
- Criminal mischief was reported Tuesday in the 500 block of East Central Texas Expressway.
- A burglary of a vehicle was reported at 8 a.m. Tuesday in the 100 block of Mountain Lion Road.
- An assault-family violence was reported at 3:32 p.m. Tuesday in the 800 block of South Ann Boulevard.