Area police reports indicated:
- A burglary of a habitation with no forced entry was reported at 8 a.m. Monday in the 4400 block of Deek Drive.
- An assault with bodily injury was reported at 12:15 p.m. Monday in the 2200 block of Clear Creek Road.
- A terroristic threat was reported at 3 p.m. Monday in the 3900 block of Tiger Drive.
- An assault with bodily injury was reported at 3:50 p.m. Monday in the 700 block of North 46th Street.
- A forgery was reported at 4 p.m. Monday in the 200 block of West Avenue C.
- An assault with strangulation was reported at 9:30 p.m. Monday in the 1000 block of Circle M Drive.
- Criminal mischief was reported at 7:12 a.m. Monday in the 1200 block of West Avenue B.
- A theft was reported at 12:42 p.m. Monday in the 1200 block of West Avenue B.
- A theft of a vehicle was reported at 2:13 p.m. Monday in the 2700 block of East Business Highway 190.
- Criminal mischief was reported at 3:11 p.m. Monday in the 300 block of East Avenue E.
- Possession of drug paraphernalia was reported at 5:14 p.m. Monday in the 700 block of North Second Street.
- An assault with bodily injury-family violence was reported at 9:20 p.m. Jan. 18 in the 700 block of East Central Texas Expressway.
Compiled by Kayla Bouchard and Brittany Sodic