Area police reports indicated:
- Public intoxication was reported at 1:25 a.m. Thursday in the 1000 block of North W.S. Young Drive.
- Driving while license suspended, revoked, or canceled was reported at 3:24 a.m. Thursday in the 1100 block of South Fort Hood Street.
- Harassment by telephone was reported at 9:48 a.m. Thursday in the 2000 block of Prather Drive.
- Failure to stop and give information to attended vehicle was reported at 10:20 a.m. Thursday at the intersection of East Hallmark Avenue and South Second Street.
- Burglary of a habitation with forced entry was reported at 11 a.m. Thursday in the 1900 block of Amethyst Drive.
- A misdemeanor theft was reported at noon Thursday in the 800 block of East Veterans Memorial Boulevard.
- Burglary of a habitation with forced entry was reported at 2 p.m. Thursday in the 1100 block of Coffield Street.
- An aggravated assault with knife or other cutting instrument was reported at 2:44 p.m. Thursday in the 4800 block of Aspen Drive.
- Burglary of habitation with forced entry was reported at 3:07 p.m. Thursday in the 1100 block of Coffield Street.
- An assault with bodily injury with other dangerous weapon was reported at 6 p.m. Thursday in the 3100 block of Black Orchid Drive.
- A misdemeanor theft was reported at 7:40 p.m. Thursday in the 3400 block of Florence Road.
- A misdemeanor theft was reported at 9:30 p.m. Thursday in the 1400 block of Lowes Boulevard.
- Driving while intoxicated was reported at 11:35 p.m. Thursday at the intersection of North Eighth Street and East Veterans Memorial Boulevard.
- Fraudulent use and possession of identifying information were reported at 3:38 p.m. Thursday in the 1300 block of Marlee Circle.
- Unauthorized use of a motor vehicle was reported at 6:05 p.m. Thursday in the 2700 block of Settlement Road.
- An assault with bodily injury- family violence was reported at 6:07 p.m. Thursday in the 2000 block of East Business Highway 190.
- Forgery was reported at 8:29 a.m. Thursday in the 2000 block of Drawbridge Drive.
- An aggravated assault with a deadly weapon was reported at 4:56 p.m. Thursday in the 300 block of West Valley Road.