Area police reports indicated:
- Criminal mischief was reported at 12:30 a.m. Wednesday in the 3600 block of Woodrow Drive.
- A theft of a vehicle was reported at 1:20 a.m. Wednesday in the 4300 block of East Stan Schlueter Loop.
- An assault with bodily injury was reported at 1:30 a.m. Wednesday in the 4000 block of Pilgrim Drive.
- Unauthorized use of a vehicle was reported at 10:45 a.m. Wednesday in the 6300 block of South Fort Hood Street.
Police reports were unavailable for Wednesday.
- A sexual assault was reported at 5 a.m. Wednesday in the 100 block of East Mockingbird Lane.
- The fraudulent removal or concealment of writing was reported at 4:29 p.m. Wednesday in the 2000 block of Heights Drive.
Compiled by Kayla Bouchard and Brittany Sodic