Area police reports indicated:
- A burglary of a vehicle was reported at 2:30 a.m. Thursday in the 2100 block of Newton Drive.
- An aggravated robbery with a firearm was reported at 3 a.m. Thursday in the 6100 block of East Veterans Memorial Boulevard.
- A burglary of a building was reported at 6:30 a.m. Friday in the 1400 block of Violet Avenue.
- A burglary of a habitation was reported at 7 a.m. Friday in the 3900 block of Water Oak Drive.
- Criminal mischief was reported at 8:31 a.m. Thursday in the 500 block of North Eighth Street.
- Criminal trespass was reported at 9:50 a.m. Thursday in the 1000 block of Root Avenue.
- A burglary of a habitation with forced entry was reported at 11:25 a.m. Friday in the 2700 block of Cactus Drive.
- A burglary of a habitation was reported at 3:40 p.m. Friday in the 2100 block of Sherman Drive.
- A theft, misdemeanor shoplifting was reported at 6:22 p.m. Thursday in the 1400 block of Lowes Boulevard.
- An assault by contact was reported at 7:20 p.m. Thursday in the 2500 block of Bacon Ranch Road.
- A burglary of a residence was reported at 7:30 p.m. Friday in the 3500 block of Malibu Lane.
- Possession of marijuana, less than 2 ounces, was reported at 8:12 p.m. Thursday in the 3100 block of Julie Lane.
- An assault with bodily injury was reported at 8:56 p.m. Thursday in the 2200 block of Andover Drive.
- Driving while license suspended was reported at 10:42 p.m. Thursday in the 1000 block of North 12th Street.
- Forgery to defraud or harm another was reported at 11:29 a.m. Thursday.
- A theft of a purse, currency and driver’s license from a vehicle was reported at 2:03 p.m. Thursday in the 3000 block of East U.S. Highway 190.
- A theft of a PlayStation and games was reported at 2:29 p.m. Thursday in the 200 block of Lincoln Avenue
- Unlawful possession of firearm by a felon was reported at 5:48 p.m. Thursday in the 800 block of South Ann Boulevard.
- Possession of a controlled substance was reported at 5:48 p.m. Thursday in the 500 block of West Veterans Memorial Boulevard.
Contact Rolana Frank at firstname.lastname@example.org or (254) 501-7557