Area police reports indicated:
- An assault with bodily injury was reported at 8:20 a.m. Wednesday in the 5000 block of Watercrest Road.
- An assault by strangulation was reported at 5:50 p.m. Wednesday in the 2800 block of Leroy Circle.
- An aggravated robbery with a firearm was reported at 9:15 p.m. Wednesday in the 2900 block of Trimmier Road.
- A burglary of a vehicle was reported at 9:26 p.m. Wednesday in the 3900 block of East Stan Schlueter Loop.
- An aggravated assault with a firearm was reported at 10:10 p.m. Wednesday in the 2600 block of Gateway Drive.
- The discharge of a firearm in certain municipalities was reported at 11 p.m. Wednesday in the 2300 block of Gallop Drive.
- The fraudulent use and possession of identifying information, debit card abuse, credit card abuse and a burglary of a vehicle were reported at 5:44 a.m. Wednesday in the 2900 block of Settlement Road.
- A burglary of a building was reported at 7:36 a.m. Wednesday in the 1400 block of Georgetown Road.
- A burglary of a vehicle was reported at 7:57 a.m. Wednesday in the 3400 block of Logsdon Street.
- A burglary of a vehicle was reported at 8:30 a.m. Wednesday in the 2900 block of Sunflower Trail.
- A forgery of a government document was reported at 12:58 p.m. Wednesday in the 100 block of West Business U.S. Highway 190.
- A burglary of a habitation was reported at 6:55 p.m. Wednesday in the 1200 block of Martin Luther King Drive.
- Criminal mischief was reported at 6:15 p.m. Wednesday in the 100 block of West Iowa Drive.
Compiled by Kayla Bouchard and Brittany Sodic