Area police reports indicated:
- Criminal mischief was reported at 8:30 a.m. Wednesday in the 4000 block of Eula Bea Court.
- A theft of a vehicle was reported at 2 p.m. Wednesday in the 2900 block of Maria Drive.
- Evading arrest or detention was reported at 2:15 p.m. Wednesday in the 2800 block of Vernice Loop.
- A burglary of a residence was reported at 4 p.m. Wednesday in the 2100 block of Robert E. Lee Drive.
- An assault by contact was reported at 9 p.m. Wednesday in the 1000 block of Root Avenue.
- Possession of marijuana, less than 2 ounces, was reported at midnight Thursday in the 400 block of South Fort Hood Street.
- Driving while intoxicated was reported at 12:13 a.m. Thursday in the 1100 block of South Fort Hood Street.
- A theft of a driver’s license was reported at 9:35 a.m. Wednesday in the 700 block of Hill Street.
- An assault with bodily injury-family violence and an assault by contact-family violence was reported at 12:46 p.m. Wednesday in the 1200 block of East Business U.S. Highway 190.
- A theft of property was reported at 10:29 a.m. Wednesday in the 200 block of Tribal Lane.
Compiled by Rolana Frank and Jennise Colin Ventura