Area police reports indicated:
- A burglary of a residence was reported at 6 a.m. Wednesday in the 3900 block of Charolais Drive.
- A burglary of a residence was reported at 7:15 a.m. Wednesday in the 1500 block of Carrollton Avenue.
- An aggravated robbery with a dangerous weapon was reported at 5:45 p.m. Wednesday in the 1600 block of Quarry Drive.
- A burglary of a residence with intent to commit other felony was reported at 5:45 p.m. Wednesday in the 1600 block of Quarry Drive.
- An assault with bodily injury was reported at 6:30 p.m. Wednesday in the 3800 block of Tatonka Drive.
- A misdemeanor theft, shoplifting, was reported at 7:55 p.m. Wednesday in the 2500 block of Trimmier Road.
- An aggravated assault with a firearm was reported at 9:30 p.m. Wednesday in the 600 block of Atkinson Avenue.
- A terroristic threat was reported at 10 p.m. Wednesday in the 600 block of Atkinson Avenue.
- An aggravated robbery with a knife or cutting instrument was reported at 12:50 a.m. Thursday in the 800 block of North Eighth Street.
- A theft of a handgun was reported at 2:01 a.m. Wednesday in the 2700 block of East Business U.S. Highway 190.
- Fraudulent use/possession of identifying information was reported at 8:34 a.m. Wednesday in the 2500 block of Post Oak Avenue.
- A theft of city trash can was reported at 11:29 a.m. Wednesday in the 2100 block of Bailey Road.
- Driving while license invalid was reported at 12:05 p.m. Wednesday in the 1000 block of Knight’s Way.
- Credit/debit card abuse was reported Wednesday in the 400 block of Clore Road.
- A burglary of a vehicle was reported at 11:15 p.m. Wednesday in the 500 block of East Central Texas Expressway.
- Public intoxication was reported at 3:54 a.m. Thursday in the 600 block of East Central Texas Expressway.
Compiled by Rolana Frank and Jennise Colin Ventura