Area police reports indicated:
- A driving while intoxicated call was reported at 10:45 p.m. Friday near West Bee Line Lane and Harley Drive.
- A burglary of a building, with $8,200 worth of furniture stolen, was reported at 11:30 a.m. Friday in the 1400 block of Cross Street.
- A vehicle valued at $16,000 was reported stolen at 10:31 p.m. Friday in the 1600 block of North Main Street.
- An animal bite of a dangerous or vicious animal and discharge of a firearm was reported at 1:01 p.m. Friday in the 900 block of Davie Lee Drive.
- A chocking assault, causing bodily injury, was reported at 3:59 p.m. Friday in the 900 block of South 17th Street.
- An aggravated assault with a dangerous weapon was reported at 8:05 a.m. Friday in the 800 block of North Gray Street.
- A burglary of a habitation was reported at 3 a.m. Friday in the 2800 block of Tucker Drive.
- A driving while intoxicated call was reported at 2:23 a.m. Friday near North 10th Street and East Veterans Memorial Boulevard.
- A harassment of a public servant was reported at 2:02 a.m. Friday near College Avenue.
Contact Rachael Riley at email@example.com or 254-501-7553