Area police reports indicated:
- Fraudulent use or possession of identifying information was reported at 6:26 p.m. Thursday in the 200 block of Spruce Drive.
- An assault with bodily injury was reported at 12:48 a.m. Thursday in the 1500 block of Nicholas Circle.
- An assault with bodily injury was reported at 8 a.m. Thursday in the 1300 block of Arkansas Avenue.
- Possession of drug paraphernalia was reported at 8:09 a.m. Thursday in the 700 block of East Veterans Memorial Boulevard.
- A theft, misdemeanor shoplifting, was reported at 10:10 a.m. Thursday in the 1400 block of Lowes Boulevard.
- A theft, misdemeanor shoplifting, was reported at 11:30 a.m. Thursday in the 1400 block of Lowes Boulevard.
- A misdemeanor theft was reported at 11:45 a.m. Thursday in the 800 block of Evetts Road.
- A fictitious, canceled, revoked, suspended or altered driver’s license was reported at 4:08 p.m. Thursday in the 1000 block of Ronstan Drive.
- A misdemeanor theft was reported at 7 p.m. Thursday in the 3300 block of Community Boulevard.
- Driving while license suspended, revoked, canceled or denied was reported at 7:39 p.m. Thursday in the 500 block of West Rancier Avenue.
- Driving while license suspended, revoked, canceled or denied was reported at 8:02 p.m. Thursday at the intersection of Parkmill and Shimla drives.
- Resisting arrest or search was reported at 8:07 p.m. Thursday in the 1000 block of 14th Street.
- Possession of marijuana under two ounces was reported at 10 p.m. Thursday in the 3100 block of Cheaney Drive.
Contact Rolana Frank at email@example.com or (254) 501-7557