Area police reports indicated:
- Unlawful disclosure or promotion of intimate visual material was reported at 2:57 p.m. Tuesday.
- Criminal mischief was reported at 6:41 p.m. Tuesday in the 4300 block of Creekside Drive.
- An assault was reported at 8:30 p.m. Tuesday in the 3200 block of Doffy Drive.
- Forgery was reported at 9 p.m. Tuesday in the 1400 block of Lowes Boulevard.
- A theft was reported at 10:45 a.m. Tuesday in the 300 block of West Avenue D.
- Possession of marijuana, less than 2 ounces, in a drug-free zone was reported at 12:10 p.m. Tuesday in the 1200 block of Courtney Lane.
- A theft was reported at 2:08 p.m. Tuesday in the 300 block of East Avenue E.
- A theft was reported at 5:52 p.m. Tuesday in the 300 block of East Avenue A.
- Criminal mischief was reported at 8:40 p.m. Tuesday in the 2000 block of Heights Drive.
- Forgery to defraud or harm another was reported at 12:30 a.m. Wednesday in the 900 block of East Knights Way.