Area police reports indicated:
- Driving while intoxicated was reported at 12:30 a.m. Friday at the intersection of East Central Texas Expressway and East Stan Schlueter Loop.
- An assault by contact was reported at 9 a.m. Friday in the 5400 block of Mustang Drive.
- Unlawful possession of a firearm by a felon was reported at 10:54 a.m. Friday in the 200 block of East Hallmark Avenue.
- A burglary of a vehicle was reported at 12:40 p.m. Friday in the 2500 block of Trimmier Road.
- An assault with bodily injury was reported at 2:30 p.m. Friday in the 1300 block of North Gray Street.
- Possession of drug paraphernalia was reported at 3:21 p.m. Friday in the 900 block of North Gray Street.
- Driving while license suspended, revoked, canceled, or denied was reported at 4 p.m. Friday in the 900 block of West Central Texas Expressway.
- A burglary of a vehicle was reported at 7 p.m. Friday in the 2100 block of Lamplight Drive.
- Engaging in organized criminal activity was reported at 7 p.m. Friday in the 2000 block of Elkins Avenue.
- Possession of drug paraphernalia was reported at 7:20 p.m. Friday at the intersection of North Second Street and East Avenue C.
- An assault with bodily injury was reported at 8:15 p.m. Friday in the 100 block of West Bryce Avenue.
- A misdemeanor theft was reported at 11:15 p.m. Friday in the 2800 block of South Fort Hood Street.
- Harassment by phone was reported at 8:39 a.m. Friday in the 1100 block of Deorsam Drive.
- Criminal mischief was reported at 9:55 a.m. Friday in the 1900 block of Miles Street.
- A welfare concern was reported at 9:55 a.m. Friday in the 200 block of Rodeo Circle.
- A welfare concern was reported at 10:29 a.m. Friday in the 1000 block of Craig Street.
- A welfare concern was reported at 11:17 a.m. Friday in the 1100 block of Katelyn Circle.
- Interference with child custody was reported at 12:15 p.m. Friday in the 400 block of Oak Street.
- Two reports of an assault with bodily injury-family violence were reported at 12:23 p.m. Friday in the 800 block of North 23rd Street.
- A burglary of a habitation, safekeeping, was reported at 3:44 p.m. Friday in the 10 block of Cactus Drive.
- Fraudulent use/possession of identifying information was reported at 4:04 p.m. Friday in the 1900 block of Lightfoot Lane.
- An accident was reported at 4:25 p.m. Friday at the intersection of Palomino Drive and Halter Drive.
- Burglary of a vehicle was reported at 5:30 p.m. Friday in the 300 block of Manning Drive.
- A theft was reported at 6:07 p.m. Friday in the 2700 block of East Business Highway 190.
- Evading arrest/detention was reported at 10:42 p.m. Friday in the 2900 block of Lindsey Drive.
Police reports were unavailable.