BELTON — A Bell County grand jury indicted a 35-year-old woman on aggravated assault charges Wednesday for allegedly pulling a gun on another woman at a Killeen convenience store.
Sheree Vaughn Snow was charged with aggravated assault with a deadly weapon, a second-degree felony, in connection with the July 22 incident.
According to an arrest affidavit, the alleged victim told police that she and Snow got into a verbal altercation at an Eagle Mart convenience store in the 1500 block of Florence Road. The victim told Killeen police Snow pulled out a handgun and rushed toward her in a threatening manner.
Snow told a Killeen detective she argued with the victim, but denied pulling a weapon. Video footage from the store showed Snow pulling a gun and charging the victim, according to an arrest affidavit.
Justice of the Peace Bill Cooke arraigned Snow on Sept. 26. She was released from Bell County Jail on $50,000 bond.
The grand jury also returned indictments against the following:
- Omar Martin Nestor, 18, of Killeen, on a charge of robbery.
- Julian Bernard Culbreath Jr., 31, of Killeen, on a charge of unlawfully carrying a weapon on licensed premises.
- Renee Lynn Juarez, 44, of Harker Heights, on a charge of possession of marijuana, less than 1 gram.
- Juan Pena Jr., 56, of Copperas Cove, on a charge of possession of cocaine, less than 1 gram.
- Deon Lawshawn Clay, 22, of Killeen, on a charge of unauthorized use of a motor vehicle.
- Adrian Pete Hammonds, 38, of Killeen, on a charge of failure to comply with registration requirements.
- Valishia Vonka Jackson, 30, of Killeen, on a charge of debit card abuse.
- Mykael Donnel Lane, 28, of Killeen, on a charge of theft over $1,500.
- Samantha Noelle Phillips, 18, of Killeen, on a charge of theft over $1,500.
- Julio Celedon-Villareal, 24, of Harker Heights, on a charge of driving while intoxicated, third or more offense.