BELTON — A Killeen man is facing felony charges after police said he brandished a gun during an argument at a local car dealership.
A Bell County grand jury indicted Jessie Michael Decarlo, 26, on a charge of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon.
Killeen police were called to a car dealership in the 300 block of East Veterans Memorial Boulevard on Feb. 22.
An employee at the dealership told them that Decarlo recently purchased a vehicle, and that a “dispute” arose over the recent purchase, according to an arrest affidavit.
The employee said Decarlo and some friends came to the dealership and blocked the entrances and exits with their vehicles.
During a verbal altercation, the employee said Decarlo pulled out a handgun, pointed it his face, and threatened to shoot him, the affidavit stated. At the scene, Decarlo admitted to pulling out the gun. Police searched his vehicle and found a Taurus .44-caliber handgun loaded with hollow point rounds, the affidavit stated.
Decarlo was arraigned by Justice of the Peace Garland Potvin. Decarlo is out on bond, according to jail records.
The grand jury also indicted the following individuals Wednesday:
- Martha Morales, 55, of Harker Heights, on a charge of burglary of a building.
- Dakota Joe Ayres, 22, of Gatesville, on a charge of assault of a family or household member, strangulation.
- Chanel Kimberly Miles, 32, of Killeen, on a charge of possession of methamphetamine, less than 1 gram.
- Michael Warren Voegele, 33, of Harker Heights, on a charge of possession of methamphetamine, less than 1 gram.
- Chauncey Raimund Wiggins, 32, of Harker Heights, on a charge of possession of methamphetamine, 4 grams of more, habitual offender.
- Raymond Richard Torres, 34, of Killeen, on a charge of possession of methamphetamine, less than 1 gram.
- Courtney Lee Frieden, 31, of Nolanville, on a charge of driving while intoxicated, third or more offense.
- Willie Dan Majors, 30, of Killeen, on a charge of driving while intoxicated, third or more offense, repeat offender.
email@example.com | 254-501-7568